Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wow

Well, I think that my first blogging experience went well, I even have a comment:) In the meantime, let me expound on something I recently discovered and love. Critters Writers Workshop. I love to read the short stories and then (as diplomatically and honestly as I am able) tell the authors what I think of them. It also provides insight into my own writing because I see elementary mistakes of sentence structure or even more complicated things that just don't make sense and prevent it in my novel. On top of that, they will critique for me in return. That is the part that I like the best although I have yet to take advantage of it.
In other news, my four year old informs me that it "feels nice" when he repeatedly rubs his "boobies". Not knowing what to say to that, I told him that if he insists on rubbing his boobies (which he assures me he does) then he has to do it in his room. Then I went back to my book and told my husband to deal with him. Ah, the wonders of being a mom to a BOY.
Another note: I am reading The Otherworldlies by Jennifer Anne Kogler and it is so good!

1 comment:

  1. Critters is great! I joined right before I got really sick this past winter and had to back out. But what an awesome group of people.

    That's too funny about your little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete