Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Time for Everything

Well, I never really figured myself for a blog person. But I also never thought I would have a kid or finish a novel so... this blog is starting now as Fledgling because I am one. A mom of a four year old is surprised every day with the most random of things so I will always be a fledgling mom with my son. Maybe I will be more of a pro if I have another but until then, I feel kind of like an amateur. I think it can't only be me, though, it must be a mom thing. I am also a fledgling writer- as in I am unpublished. I have written one novel and am working on the second. The second one is coming along so much easier. While I would write for the rest of my life, published or not, I would prefer to get published so that I can make a career out of something I love and just have to do. Welcome to anyone who reads this fledgling blog:)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the kiddo and the novel! I'm sure you have a great time blogging- it's tons of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete